Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Another Scrapping Weekend

Yes, you read that right. Shortly I'm leaving for another weekend away. This is the bi-annual Scrapping Cabin Retreat that I, and my invaluable committee members, plan twice a year. My stuff is all packed by the door ready to load into the van. I'm picking up two of my scrapping buddies and then we're heading out. We'll hit a couple of stores along the way and then go for an early dinner before heading to the conference centre to start the set-up. Then it's three wonderful days of scrapbooking.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:25 PM

    You sure are a busy scrapper, Barbara. I hope you're having a great time, and don't forget to share your LOs here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh, how fun! Sounds wonderful, Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:55 AM

    I hope that you had a great time at your weekend! Can't wait to see all that you accomplished! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good time. I look forward to seeing some of your new layouts here.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.