Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

OK! I'm ready.

I'm ready for Christmas. Yesterday I finished the last of my shopping, including my own Christmas present. (I was hoping to find the Rebel XTi under the tree, but decided on a new coat instead. The XTi will have to wait.)

The boys were hard to buy for this year. They didn't really know what they wanted, and what they really did want, I couldn't get ... like a wii, and Cameron wanted a lego passenger plane that is sold out everywhere. Still, I'm confident we will have happy boys on Christmas morning because they are fairly easy to please.

Matt's big ticket item is a digital camera (which he wanted) So he's getting this:




Spencer's big ticket item is a portable dvd player:


And Cameron is getting the lego passenger train:

Wanna see my new coat? It's leather. The pockets and collar are a little different than in the picture. Oh, and BTW, that's me inside my new coat. It makes me look younger don't you think?



So the presents are wrapped. All I need to do is get some more stocking stuffers.




7 comments:

  1. you are sexy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I've gotta get me one of those coats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:20 AM

    Wow, what awesome gifts your boys will be receiving! :D

    I'm not quite done yet... a few more stocking stuffers to get, but I'm mostly done. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:46 AM

    Sexy mama! LOL :D I'm happy that you are nealy done! We cut off a good chunk of our shopping this past Saturday, so I'm quite relieved. Too bad that you couldn't find the exact gifts that your ds wanted but I'm pretty sure that they'll be excited with those! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coat! I never have a clue what I am receiving for Christmas since Don always asks me to make a list and he usually gets something that is not on the list. Give him bonus for trying to surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Evie would roast in a coat like that here.

    I need to get out and finish my shopping....Evie is the tough one.

    We could not post our gifts here...out boys check out our blogs too often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great coat! I would love to know where you found it - I love trying anything that makes me look/feel younger!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.