Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I can't beleive that Christmas is over already. On Christmas Eve both John and I said that it really didn't feel like Christmas and I got John to admit that it was because it was so warm and no snow.

By the morning, however, it felt like it and we enjoyed out Christmas Day and Boxing Day that we spent with our parents and family. It was a wonderful time. The boys were thrilled with what they got and we enjoyed the day with both sets of parents. I don't have any pics yet as they are in the camera still.

Boxing Day was another good day as we went to London to share the day with my side of the family. It was good to be together. Joanne, my sister, flew in from Calgary on Christmas Day. It was great.

I'm stealing some pics from my niece's, Jenn, Blog. I hop she doesn't mind.
The last two pictures are from our annual game of Spoons. As you can tell it is a free-for-all.
This is a video of my brother Rick (who has Down's Syndrome) showing his preference for his Christmas gifts:

4 comments:

  1. Jenn got some good pics. I'm looking forward to seeing yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you normally have snow and below freezing temperatures for Christmas, it does impact your mood when it is green and warm. Josh was in a funky mood our first Christmas in DC because there was no snow. When we drove through Buffalo a few days later with snow besides the driveways ten to twelve feet high, he was glad not to have to be out shoveling the stuff. Still, being able to drive on Christmas Eve with a convertable top down does seem strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my photos are your photos! definately looking forward to see what you and auntie cathy shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see my pictures, too. It may be a while since I don't have automatic viewing with digital. I think I am getting more and more behind the times.

    Loved Boxing Day and the noise and the jokes and the spoons!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.