Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Panama City Beach must be party central for the college students who are on their Spring Break. The roads, beach, stores, restaurants are all filled with the students who are out to have the time of their lives. We are surrounded by about three units that are filled with spring breakers. Each night they have been outside and carrying on until about 4 a.m. I would have thought that they would have been passed out all day, but they are still up by 11 a.m. and at it again. How do they do it? While I don't want to rain on their good times, they are doing it at the expense of the rest of the people (most who are retired). It has kept us awake too. Last night they were much better, however, and were quiet by midnight. I believe that security must have come around and had a word with them.

Yesterday was another beautiful day here. It was about 74 degrees. We fried ourselves on the beach and then went go carting. We have to go back to the Vortex every year. The boys look forward to it. Cameron was so excited because this year he was tall enough to drive his own car. I was a little nervous, so I rode behind him the whole way. When we finished he couldn't wait to tell John that he beat me and that he wouldn't let me pass him. John Matthew and Spencer were racing each other the whole way so we didn't see them at all.

Afterwards, we had to hit the souvenier shops to check out all the hermit crabs. Cameron's plan is to bring two more home with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.