Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I guess it's about time that I update my Blog. I've been a little absent around the internet the past few weeks and just haven't had a lot of time to sit and write.

Things have settled down around here. Matt has started back on Paxil and has settled back into a more calm existance. The poor guy. I can't imagine what it must be like to misinterpret so much of the world around you and then become so anxious that you can't even function anymore. I can't tell you how much I'm thankful for the school that he goes to. He's in a regular public high school and is taking all academic classes. The staff and teachers are all so wonderful and really bend over backwards to help him whenever they can. He's got a lot of great people watching his back and really wanting him to succeed. With all that help, how can he fail??

Spencer starts his performances this week with the Halton Junior Jazz Band. They are doing school tours on Tuesday and then on Friday they head up to Collingwood to compete with high schools. Pretty impressive considering they are a grade seven and eight band. I expect they will do as well as they do every year, which is a gold level standing. I'm hoping to go up and see them perform.

You gotta check out this ad commercial. It's pretty cool!
It's a Big Ad

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:34 PM

    Happy to hear that things are settleing (sp?) down for you and your family! =D

    I just loved this ad! =D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.