I completed a challenge for Cherished Scrapbooks. It was a year in review layout (well ... I actually killed two birds with one layout and did the BH sketch challenge as well.) The layout turned out so differently from my normal layouts so I'm not sure if I like it yet. Maybe it's that there's not blue in it LOL! I still need to add the numbers to correspond with the journaling, and two missing pictures (when I find them.)
Here's our year in review.
1. Hockey Tournament in Whitby, ON
2. March Break in Florida with my parents
3. Spencer played in the Halton Junior Jazz Band
4. Summer holidays in Myrtle Beach
5. Time spent at Tom and Doreen's cottage
6. Time at our trailer
7. Mom and Dad's 50th anniversary
8. Stephen and Joanne both move to Calgary
9. Junior Music Camp
10. Junior and Senior Soldier enrollment
11. CKU Stamford, CT with some of my scrapping buddies
12. Thanksgiving in Fairfax, VA with my brother David
13. Spencer got third place in Rotary Music Festival
14. Cameron got first place in Rotary Music Festival
15. Christmas with our family and friends.
It's been quite the ride this pat year!