Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

January is in full swing. I had great intentions of getting a lot done during these winter months but have yet to get started. We need to paint our intire main floor, as well as do some tiling in the kitchen. The problem is that I don't know what colours I want. Everytime I make a decision I change my mind!!!! (a woman's perogative I guess!)

I have been scrapping at home again, though. I joined a Use Your Stash Challenge again and set the goal at 50 layouts before making any more purchases. I'm almost half way through. Right now I've completed 24.

These three layouts are ones I completed recently. ...although the photos are from last summer (well, most of them.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.