Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Bits and Pieces

I'm going Scrapbooking this weekend. A friend invited me to her house out in the Boonies (LOL) for the weekend. I can't go for the weekend, but I'm going to go for the day tomorrow. I can't wait.

I've got a lot I need to accomplish today to make my day tomorrow guilt free.
-clean the house (what a constant battle around here!!)
-pick up some dry cleaning
-grocery shop (before my boys fire me as their mother)
-preplan some layouts for tomorrow and pack my scrapping stuff
-go buy a new blow dryer (Cameron decided to blow dry the poor cat and burned it out on me ... I have no idea how he managed to do that, but I hope the cat didn't get burned in the process)
-take a film in to be developed
-Cameron has a hockey after school

OK, so I gotta get off this computer and get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.