Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Scrapbooking Retreat


So I spent last weekend at a camp on Lake Simcoe with 31 other ladies doing nothing but scrapbooking, laughing, chatting, and eating. It was a wonderful get-away. I plan these retreats twice a year for these ladies and we always have a blast. This time was no different. I didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I completed 14 layouts so I was happy. My only complaint about the weekend is that it's not long enough. We arrived at 1:00 Friday and left at 2:00 on Sunday. The girls are all wanting it to be longer too so I think we may extend it from Thursday night until Sunday afternoon.

The photo above is the conference centre. That's where we eat our meals. We don't have to do a thing, except show up.

Cedar Lodge is where we stay. It's a dorm style building. It has rooms with 2 twin beds in each room and shared washrooms at the end of each wing. It holds 32 (the reason we keep our numbers to 32).




The Fireside Chapel is where we crop. It's just behind the lodge. We just set up our stuff and leave it all weekend. It's a great set up!


I will post pics of the actual retreat when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.