Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Last night I talked on the phone for a while to my brother and sister-in-law out in Calgary. It was so great to chat with them but it made me really miss them. My little neice, Kathryn, got on the phone. She's 3 (or almost). I can't believe how much she's changed in the few months since they left Toronto. She chatted away telling me about her new dog that they are going to get today. It's a girl dog, you know ... but Daddy wanted a boy dog. LOL! So cute. At the end of the conversation she melted my heart. She said "Bye Auntie Babwa. I miss you." Awwwwww. Not half as much as I miss you!!!!

Cameron was able to talk to Emily, his favourite "girl cousin." ...but he doesn't love her, we have to clarify that! LOL! It was like the two of them had never been apart and that they had just seen each other the day before.

This is the three muskateers, Nathan, Cameron and Emily last Easter.


This is Elizabeth and Emily. They are such beautiful girls, both on the outside and the inside.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Most of my siblings & their children live out west as well, so I know exactly what you mean when you say you miss them.
    I love all your lo's. They're gorgeous and the photos in the silly one are wonderfully fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:40 AM

    Wow, these are beautiful LOs, Barbara. Your clean lines with a fun/funky twist are really speaking to me. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.