Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm home from the trailer for a few days. We have appointments and games over the next three days so I'm trying to catch my breath right now.

Cameron, my youngest, turned nine two days ago. NINE! I don't think I like this whole growing up thing. Nine means that he's too old to hold Mom's hand. He's too old for me to hug him and kiss him in public. He's too old for cuddles. On the odd occasion he will still curl up with me. I guess I gotta take what I can get. I'm not ready for all of this yet. It means that I'm leaving all that little boyhood behind. I no longer have a little boy in my house ... just three big ones!

Happy birthday, Cameron.




I haven't been scrapbooking much since the spring but I think I finally got my groove back. I pre-planned some pages and took my stuff to the trailer and have been happily playing away.

Look what I got last week!



I'm having so much fun playing with this system and it's really helping me to crank out layouts again! If you haven't seen this, ya gotta check it out! It's very cool. It's called Pages By Design by Delsuxe Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.